Gift Picks for Your Favorite Cannabis Enthusiasts
Not sure what to purchase for the cannabis lovers in your life? For any last minute gift picks, we tracked down the best and hottest items for the 2017 gifting season. Happy Holi-Blaze! Continue reading Happy Holi-Daze! Cannabis Gift Guide 2017
Achieving a New Chill with Eyce’s Ice Bong: The Perfect Summer Smoking Apparatus
Here at Toke Tank, we’ve smoked out of a lot of different marijuana pieces, from glass to silicone, bubblers to hand pipes, apples to pumpkins – even a pineapple! We’ve even shared about making a piece out of pretty much anything. But this bong made by Eyce is truly majestic because the entire thing is made out of ice.
If you’re hard on pieces like we are, you know the struggles of breaking your favorite pipe. But Eyce’s ice bong allows you to smoke hard, play hard and get extra chill.
After some trial and experimentation, we’ve found pride in creating a truly unique piece that you can recreate over and over. No more time spent cleaning out resin; just melt, rinse and recreate a new bong!
A Bong Made of Ice: Eyce Mold 2.0
Ease of Use: Difficult but worth it. Follow the included instructions carefully and have patience; it is an artwork after all. After an initial struggle involving many broken bong attempts, we found it easier to get the ice bong out of the mold if you thaw it a little longer than the instructions mentions. You can place the bong back on the freezer after it is out of the mold to achieve perfection.
How To Make The Ice Bong:
- Rinse all the parts in water, turn the mold upside down and drop the mouth piece with the teeth facing up into the bottom of the mold.
- Pinch the mold together to hold the inside core straight. Then, insert the core pin through the outside core hole and then into the inside core hole, making sure the inside core stays straight (this will be the chamber of your bong).
- Insert the stand into the opening of the mold. We found that inserting the stand in too deep can make it hard to pull the ice bong out the mold which may lead to breakage.
- You are now ready to fill the mold with water. Poor water through the hole in the stand until it overflows (you want it to be completely full).
- Tap out the bubbles and then insert the plug, creating a water tight seal.
- Place the water-filled mold in your freezer as up right as possible.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours.
- Rinse with hot water. Make sure to rinse the middle with water but make sure to have the core pin in when you do.
- Alternate between rinsing with hot water and letting it sit out on the counter for a while until you can slide the core pin and stand (with bong attached) out.
- Stretch and slide the grommet on with the down stem into the hole.
- Load it up and enjoy!
- Refreeze for a later use and pat yourself on the back for creating something truly beautiful!
Hardware: The mold includes: Eyce mold, core pin, down stem, plug, mouth piece, grommet, and stand. Just add water!
Durability: Extreme. Just recreate your ice bong anytime it breaks…Or you know, melts. The mold is made out of tough silicone which will last a lifetime.
The fact that the Eyce Bong is made out of ice ensures that your smoke stays as cool as it can be, providing you with a smooth fresh hit every time. Check it out here!
Everything a smoke sesh needs
We love keeping up with the latest trends in weed, music and stoner lifestyle. If you haven’t heard of Chief Greenbud, now is the time to change that! Chief Greenbud is an awesome stoner music artist, and recently partnered up with the Dollar High Club to bring fresh beats and fresh stoner gear. Continue reading Chief Greenbud x Dollar High Club Unboxing
You’re a devoted stoner who enjoys having items to simplify your world. Why shouldn’t you be stocked up on the latest gear? Dollar High Club has created the perfect subscription-style box that’s curated to fit your needs. For “a few bucks a month” (depending on the package you pick), you’ll receive a selection of accouterments perfect for the cannabis enthusiast. Dollar High Club sent us a box to test; here’s a look at what was in the Adventure box. Continue reading Adventure in a Box: Dollar High Club Unboxing