Recipe provided by La Vida Verde
Planning a Superbowl Smash? Having snacks and bites available to satisfy the munchies is a must! Loaded with fresh ingredients like chopped tomato, onion, lime, cilantro, and topped with La Vida Verde’s Restore CBD (1:1) Tincture, this salsa is perfect for providing some chill during what might be stressful big game.
Prep time: 10 minutes prep
Makes 8 servings
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 2 to 3 Jalapeño green chilies (most seeds removed and diced)
- 1 large handful of fresh cilantro (diced small)
- Juice of 1 large or 2 small fresh limes
- Several (to taste) fresh cannabis leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. of cannabis-infused oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper ( to taste)
- Combine diced onions, chilies, and tomatoes in a bowl
- Add salt and pepper
- Pour ½ of lime juice over mixture and let it sit for a few minutes
- Add Chopped Cilantro and Chopped cannabis leaves
- Stir and allow to sit a few minutes.
- Taste for salt and lime juice
- Add a bit more, if desired
- Spoon cannabis infused oil over salsa and toss gently.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Photo: La Vida Verde