What’s for dinner? How about some cannabis-infused pizza? Eating marijuana should be fun, and this recipe from Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis is a winner.
Makes: One 8-inch pizza
Serving Size: ½ pizza
- 1 small (8-inch) store-bought pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups salad greens
- ¼ cup chopped bell peppers, any color
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons cannoli
- ¼ cup goat cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400⁰F.
- Put the crust on a baking sheet and drizzle it with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Bake according to package directions.
- Put the salad greens, peppers, and onion in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, salt, and pepper and whisk in the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and the cannoli.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the greens and toss to combine.
- Top the crust with the dressed greens and goat cheese, if using.
Message from Inkshares: We grant you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to reproduce the enumerated photos for journalistic purposes, limited to publishing on Toke Tank.