You take a hit and inhale deeply. Expecting the overwhelming rush of happiness to flow through your head like a natural weed reaction, you instead feel a bit bored, maybe have a slight headache and are a tad confused.
You, my friend, may need to take a Tolerance break, also called a “T” break. What is this? A necessity for habitual users and a fun vacation for those who smoke less often.
Benefits of Taking a “T” Break
- Flush your body of cannabinoids, of which you build a natural tolerance over time
- Save money on dro
- Ability to pass a drug test
- More enjoyable smoking experience when you return to weed
- Enjoy fun sober activities in your local community
- Finally get some work done! (So you can spend more time smoking later)
Read more about tolerance breaks here on Hail Mary Jane.
Photo Credit: marianne muegenburg cothern